These terms and conditions govern your use of our website and by using our website you are accepting these terms and conditions in full. If you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions laid ouf here, you must not continue using our website.
- If you submit any information to our website, you will be asked to accept our terms & conditions.
- Any data submited to our website will be stored in lines with GDPR.
Using Our Website: You may
- You may view pages from our website in your web browser across a multitude of devices.
- You may print pages from our website.
- you may stream any media on our website
Using Our Website: You may not
- Unless previously discussed and approved otherwise, you may not add or edit any material on our websites (this excludes leaving a product review)
- You may not sell, rent or sub-license any material from our website unless previously discussed and approved.
- You must not copy data from our website unless previously discussed and written permission has been given.
- You must not in any way, use our website that may cause damage or impare the performance, availability or accessibility of our website.
- You must not use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in any connection with any unlawful or illigal activity.
- You must not use our website to store any harmful media which consists of spyware, viruses, trojans, worms, keyloggers, rootkits or any other malicious code or software.
- You must not conduct any unauthorised data mining / data scraping / data extraction from our website without expressed written concent (This excludes the purposes of search engine indexing)
- You must not use any data collected from our website for telemarketing including but not limited to, Telephone Calls, Emails, Text Messages, Letters, Mailshots.
- You must not use data collected from our website to contact individual companies or persons.
- You must ensure that all data submited to us via our website is correct, true, accurate and not missleading.
Creating An Account
- To create an account on our website we ask that you be a resident of the United Kingdom
- You must be over the age of 18
- You are responsible for ensuring all data you submit is accurate, we will not be responsible for any incorrect data submited by you leading to misplaced orders.
- You must not allow any other use to use your account as pricing may be sensitive to your account should any special pricing be discussed with you.
- You must not share your password with any other users.
- You must notify us immediately via email if you believe your account has been comprimised.
- Your account will be available across our range of websites including (but not limited to Biddle & Vive)
- You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential and may be held accountable and liable for any damages or any losses caused arising from such failure.
Cancellation And Suspension Of Your Account
- We reserve the right to cancel / suspend / delete your account at any given time without reason or explination.
- We reserve the right to edit account details.
- You may cancel your account and ask for your information to be deleted at any time