Pulp Riot Semi-Permanent Hair Color-Nightfall
- Conditioner based and super easy to apply
- More vibrant, lasts longer, fades better
- 16 semi-permanent shades available
- Highly pigmented for vibrant results
- Fades evenly and true to tone
- Incredible conditioning shine thanks to quinoa seed formula based
- Lasts 25 to 42 hair washes
- Removable with blank canvas
- Beautiful fragrance
- Cruelty free, Vegan Friendly, Free of silicones, Free from MEA, Paraben free
guaranteed safe checkout
You are the artist, hair is the canvas, Pulp Riot is the paint. Create your masterpiece!
Pulp Riot’s Semi-Permanent OG colour line stands out thanks to its nourishing, creamy consistency and conditioner based formula. As with all Pulp Riot products it is cruelty-free, vegan, free of silicones, MEA, parabens and contains the nourishing natural bond builder quinoa. So easily blendable, they are the perfect consistency to achieve the modern blending techniques to deliver the Insta-worthy results hair artists and today’s clients demand.
- For the brightest and truest colour tone results, apply on pre-lightened hair
- Shades can all be mixed with each other to create custom colours
- Clear can be used to dilute colours to make them lighter or pastel and Noir (black) can be added to colours to make them darker
- Neon shades glow in black/UV lighting
- Do not mix with developer or process with heat
Head over to Pulp Riot TV, an incredible education platform for hairdressers.
|Hair Type||Chemically Treated Hair|
Free UK Mainland Delivery
We offer free 1st class delivery on all orders delivered to UK mainland addresses.
All orders are dispatched using Royal Mail. Some orders will haev tracking numbers depending on the value.
Orders over £30 will be sent 1st class signed for, The tracking number will be emailed to you upon dispatch, You can also find it in your account if you have set up an account with us.
We try our best to have every order dispatched within 48 hours of order (Excluding Weekends)
You can expect to receive your order within two days of dispatch but please note we are still experiencing some delays with Royal Mail in some areas up to 7 days however the majority have been fine.
If you're not happy with your product for whatever reason, or you've decided you've changed your mind, we're more than happy to accept returns.
Please pop the item back in the post to us with a copy of the invoice which would have been emailed to you and we'll refund it as soon as it arrives back.
Please note, the item must not be used and must be in re-sellable condition.